The coronavirus pandemic has led to more people convening meetings and religious gatherings online, so there has been an uptick in virtual meetings being disrupted by graphic or threatening messages, actions and hate speech. ADL’s Center on Extremism will provide a briefing on how extremists are exploiting video conferencing technology to target certain groups and advancing their hateful messages. The Secure Community Network (SCN) will provide recommendations on how you and the organizations you are involved with can prevent and mitigate these threats.
ADL and SCN, the official homeland security and safety organization of the Jewish community in North America, jointly hosted this webinar.
Sign up for future Fighting Hate From Home webinars at http://www.adl.org/webinars
copyright © 2020 ADL
- Returned to sender: Postal officials investigating Wisconsin absentee ballots that were never delivered
- Wisconsin Republicans chose politics over death
- Elections Commission deadlocks over whether to count ballots without postmarks
- Gov. Evers suspends in-person voting; calls on legislature into special session on April 7 election
- Wisconsin exposing DOC staff teachers to COVID-19, despite cancellation of all classes
- Could former Badgers star Quintez Cephus be among the answers to Packers’ questions at receiver?
- Federal judge dismisses Adams Outdoor Advertising lawsuit against Madison
- Teamsters Local 200 Official Statement On Short-term Closure At Snap On Milwaukee
- what the said
- Shenzhen bans dog and cat meat trade; first city in mainland China to do so
- Legislature’s Pandemic Bill Would Erode Rights of Voters
- EWG News Roundup (4/10): Mapping PFAS Discharges, COVID-19 Hand Care Tips and More
- Sorry, Fossil Fuel Industry. ‘Carbon Capture’ Isn’t A Magic Climate Cure.
- Court: Feds Failing to Protect North Atlantic Right Whales From Lobster Gear Entanglements
- Oregon Coast Spring Chinook Salmon One Step Closer to Endangered Species Protections
- Amidst COVID Crisis, Inslee Must Ensure Access to Water for All Washingtonians
- Congress to WHO: End Live Wildlife Trade, ‘Wet Markets’
- Trump Administration Plan Expands Fossil Fuel Extraction Across Southwestern Colorado
- EPA Shuts Down Stronger Water Standards
- Building on New IRP, Northam Administration Must Ensure Dominion Shuts Down Fossil Fuel Infrastructure Projects and Rejects Fracked Gas