The Union of Concerned Scientists aims to increase public discussion about the use of nuclear weapons; we are posting these videos to highlight such discussion by candidates for president. As a 501c3 nonpartisan organization, UCS does not support or oppose any candidate for election.
Here, presidential candidate Bernie Sanders answers a question on nuclear weapons policy at a 2020 election campaign event in Wolfeboro, NH, in August, 2019.
- EWG News Roundup (9/13): Army Sites Plagued With PFAS, Trump Guts Clean Water Rule and More
- Tests Find High Levels of Toxic ‘Forever Chemicals’ in Drinking Water at McChord AFB, Ft. Lewis
- Toxic ‘Forever Chemicals’ Detected in Drinking Water at N.Y. Army Installations
- Medicare for All: Sanders & Warren Defend Plan to Expand Healthcare Coverage to Everyone
- Elizabeth Warren Calls for Withdrawal of U.S. Troops from Afghanistan
- Bernie Sanders on Democratic Socialism: We Want to Create an Economy That Works for All of Us
- Should Latinos Trust Biden? Former VP Refuses to Criticize Obama's Deportation of 3 Million People
- "Racism in America Is Endemic": Democratic Candidates Vow to Confront White Supremacy & Legacy of Slavery
- Joe Biden Faces Criticism over His Healthcare Plan & His Support for Iraq Invasion at Third Debate
- Headlines for September 13, 2019