As featured on
The doctor most responsible for turning the sunshine supplement into a billion-dollar juggernaut has received hundreds of thousands of dollars from the vitamin D industry, according to government records and interviews.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
WiGBits Headline News
Would you like to receive our WiGBits? Signup today!
WiG Entertainment News
Would you like to receive our WiG Entertainment News? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our Digital Issue? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our Advertising news? Signup today!
- Secret cash aided politicians who rewrote Wisconsin law to block claims of lead-poisoned children
- Illinois legalizes marijuana to treat pain, Wisconsin unlikely to follow suit
- Public health, environmental groups urge Senate to block supersonic flights over U.S. land
- Op-ed: Bucks-style agreement is the new standard and McDonald’s should meet it
- Milwaukee shows off to attract Democratic convention
- Wisconsin elected officials scored on conservation records
- The spotlight: A curated guide to upcoming music in Milwaukee, Sept. 6–21
- Tight race puts Scott Walker on defensive about his record
- American Player Theatre's ’Blood Knot’ raises questions with racial casting
- U.S. tribes applaud decision rejecting Trans Mountain pipeline