Fighting Hate From Home | Fighting Racism as a Multiracial Jewish Community
Please join us for a timely discussion on fighting racism as a multiracial Jewish Community with Ilana Kaufman, Executive Director of the Jews of Color Field Building Initiative, Gamal Palmer, Schusterman Fellow 2019, Ginna Green, political consultant and strategist, and ADL CEO Jonathan Greenblatt.
Over the past few weeks, we have witnessed horrifying acts of police brutality targeting Black lives, coupled with insidious racism that continues to underpin our country’s systems and structures, all on the heels of a global pandemic.
This moment and many before it demand dedicated focus and resources to actively address and fight racism. So too within the Jewish community, we must do the same.
Sign up for future Fighting Hate From Home webinars at: http://www.adl.org/webinars
copyright © 2020 ADL
Post a comment as
Watch this discussion.Stop watching this discussion.
- Whitewater ranks the poorest of Wisconsin towns, study finds
- President Trump to rally in Wisconsin Monday, same day Democratic convention was to start in Milwaukee
- Local authorities weigh uses of mask mandate
- Waukesha state Rep: Science says it is safe to send Wisconsin kids to school this fall
- Chrissy Teigen was unknowingly pregnant during surgery
- Jewelers Mutual Group Launches Transformational Zing(TM) Platform for Jewelry Industry
- Harley-Davidson And Jason Momoa Collaborate During Social Distancing To Celebrate The Power Of Riding
- Wisconsin’s 23,000 rejected absentee ballots in April could spell trouble for November
- Popular Midwest Resort Re-Opens With Private Villas, Homes Ready To Host Guests For Fun And Socially Distant Vacations
- Jennifer Hudson helps 2,000 Chicago youngsters with school supplies
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.
- Study: Racial Disparities Affect How Sick Kids Get With COVID-19
- Trump Opens Arctic Refuge to Polluters
- Trump Administration to Withdraw Disgraceful Pendley Nomination
- Black Women Have to Work 8 months into 2020 to be Paid the Same as White Men in 2019
- Culver City Takes Historic Steps to End Neighborhood Oil Drilling
- The Top Ten Problems with Trump’s Attempt at Providing Covid-19 Relief
- EWG News Roundup (8/13): Schools’ Tap Water in the Time of COVID-19, Nitrate Pollution in Minnesota, a Twitter Battle with BP and More
- EPA Methane Rollback Endangers Health & Climate
- Edison Council Votes to Adopt Clean Energy Ordinance
- Without Bipartisan Cooperation, Wisconsin Could Be One of the Hardest Hit States during the Next Covid-19 Surge
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd,racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming anotherperson will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyoneor anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ismthat is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link oneach comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitnessaccounts, the history behind an article.