As featured on
Anzor was lying on a dirty floor as a man in army boots jumped on his back. His agony worsened when his captors started torturing him with electric shocks.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
WiGBits Headline News
Would you like to receive our WiGBits? Signup today!
WiG Entertainment News
Would you like to receive our WiG Entertainment News? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our Digital Issue? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our Advertising news? Signup today!
- Wisconsin Republicans putting political gain over constituents' needs with current Foxconn deal
- Ron Johnson, Scott Walker refuse to condemn Trump's controversial remarks about Charlottesville
- Paul Ryan to hold first public town hall in nearly 2 years
- Rep. Peter Barca: Why I voted yes on Foxconn
- Paul Ryan’s GOP challenger says he believes unfounded ‘pizzagate’ conspiracy
- Wisconsin Republicans seek to repeal water-pollution law
- 2 gay students’ quotes dropped from yearbook
- Reaction as Assembly funnels Foxconn package to Senate
- Poll: 4 in 10 believe Trump should be removed from office
- A Confederate memorial in a Union stronghold