As featured on
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation is asking the federal government to rescind its decision to expand a section of Interstate-94 in Milwaukee, according to a co-attorney for the plaintiffs in a federal lawsuit challenging the expansion plan.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
WiGBits Headline News
Would you like to receive our WiGBits? Signup today!
WiG Entertainment News
Would you like to receive our WiG Entertainment News? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our Digital Issue? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our Advertising news? Signup today!
- Viewership for Sanders' Medicare for All Town Hall reaches prime time number
- Facing tough re-election, Walker co-opts Democrat’s ideas, offers voters $100 per child
- 'Queer Eye' back as a Netflix Original Series
- Elections Commission chief refuses to leave after Republicans fire him over John Doe probe
- Timeline of Trump administration's civil and human rights rollbacks
- With 2018 election year gimmick, Scott Walker is literally seeking to buy votes
- The bait-and-switch behind Walmart’s move to raise wages
- Chrysler Pacifica minivan is high-tech and roomy
- Majority of urban mayors prepared to confront Trump climate-change policies
- UWM’s ‘Winterdances’ features hip-hop choreographer D. Sabela Grimes