To celebrate New York Fashion Week, Dulce Sloan beaks down the industry's problematic trend of white designers appropriating African-American culture to sell clothes.
Watch full episodes of The Daily Show for free: http://www.cc.com/shows/the-daily-show-with-trevor-noah/full-episodes
The Daily Show with Trevor Noah airs weeknights at 11/10c on Comedy Central.
- The Constituent-Engagement Effect of Small Donor Public Financing: A Statistical Comparison of City Council (2017) and State Assembly (2018) Fundraising in New York City
- The 1994 Crime Bill and Beyond: How Federal Funding Shapes the Criminal Justice System
- Try, Try Again: Trump Mulling Taxpayer Bailout of Nuclear Industry
- We’re Winning the Fight Against Gerrymandering
- GE’s Climate Hypocrisy: Building Coal Plants While Touting Clean Energy
- Congress Must Vote to Protect America's Coasts, Oceans, and Marine Life from Offshore Drilling
- Hurricane Dorian Was Fueled by Climate Change. Why Isn't the Mainstream Media Making the Connection?
- Poverty a Death Sentence, Sanders Declares, as GAO Links Inequality to Mortality
- "No Accountability": FBI Investigates ICE Shooting of Undocumented Man in Nashville Suburb
- "These Negotiations Have Not Been About the Afghan People": Trump Calls Off Peace Talks with Taliban