Election officials have ordered hand counts of paper ballots from 5 percent of the state’s voting machines in an effort to audit the accuracy …
- NRDC: NRC Approves Reactor Threatened by Sea-Level Rise
- EWG News Roundup (12/6): Key PFAS Legislation in Jeopardy, the Trump-Wheeler ‘Red Wedding’ and More
- As U.S. Ignores Risks to Kids, E.U. Bans Brain-Damaging Pesticide
- Groundbreaking Reporting Helped Bring ‘Dark Waters’ to Light
- Why Are Some of Spain’s Biggest Polluters Sponsoring U.N. Climate Summit?
- "It's Our Future": Meet the Youth Activists Behind Fridays for Future Movements in Uganda and Chile
- COP25: Alternative Climate Summit Honors Those "Suffering the Crimes of Transnational Corporations"
- Headlines for December 6, 2019
- Key PFAS Reform Provisions in Jeopardy
- Report: EPA Broke Law by Ignoring Kids’ Health To Roll Back Rules on Dirty Engines in Big Trucks