Randy Bryce for Congress Campaign Announcement
As featured on
A Democratic union ironworker who twice ran unsuccessfully for the state Legislature announced this week that he will campaign for the seat held by Republican House Speaker Paul Ryan.
Post a comment as
Watch this discussion.Stop watching this discussion.
- Scott Walker has jailed African Americans at nation’s highest rate, spent more on prisons than university system
- Brad Schimel withholds records concerning lawsuit he and Scott Walker filed to eliminate coverage for preexisting conditions
- Walker kept sexually abusive psychiatrist on county payroll
- Wisconsin governor, Senate debate both set for Oct. 19
- Palzewicz takes Democrats’ midterm battle to Wisconsin’s reddest congressional district
- Trump to stump for Vukmir but not Walker
- Campaign launched to close 'dark store' loopholes in Wisconsin
- Schimel plea bargained with child molesters
- Senate Passes Fracking Waste Ban Bill
- Gov. Cooper’s Bold Climate and Clean Energy Agenda Will Benefit North Carolinians
- Common Council President Hamilton at Garden Homes Mural Unveiling
- Trump Can’t Have It Both Ways on National Monuments
- TV News Needs to Do Better in Covering the Far Right and Its Apologists
- What We Know About Saturday’s Anti-Semitic Massacre, and Law Enforcement’s Response
- Glenn Greenwald: Violence Like Pittsburgh Shooting Is "Inevitable Outcome" of Racist Scapegoating
- Glenn Greenwald on Bolsonaro: Brazil Has Elected "Most Extremist Leader in the Democratic World"
- Rabbi: Trump & GOP Have Blood on Their Hands for Pittsburgh Synagogue Shooting & Hateful Violence
- Alderwoman Coggs to take part in Pizza, Popcorn & Professionals: Careers in Politics
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd,racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming anotherperson will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyoneor anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ismthat is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link oneach comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitnessaccounts, the history behind an article.