For the past seven years, Governor Walker and lawmakers have been debating (and delaying) how to best pay for Wisconsin’s transportation infrastructure. The problem has arisen as cars have become more fuel efficient, and revenue from the gas tax and registration fees has not kept up with inf…
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our WiGBits? Signup today!
WiG Entertainment News
Would you like to receive our WiG Entertainment News? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our Digital Issue? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our Advertising news? Signup today!
- Wisconsin Gov. Walker: Won’t remove sheriff over jail death
- GOP bill would discipline hecklers at college speeches
- Farms’ thirst for water roils Wisconsin’s central sands
- Medicare for All bill gets 104 co-sponsors
- Laugh Factory: Trump Impersonation Day is April 26
- Many face hazards of lead as Trump eyes massive budget cuts
- Milwaukee woman reports burns after Fitbit explosion
- Activists to flex muscle on May Day
- The Cost of Inaction on Wisconsin Transportation Funding
- U.S. Holocaust Museum condemns persecution of gay men in Chechnya