The Wisconsin LGBT Chamber of Commerce announced the winners of its annual Business Awards, a program that recognizes the contributions made by Chamber members to building a more diverse and inclusive community in Wisconsin.
“The Wisconsin LGBT Chamber of Commerce is proud to recognize these great award recipients for all that they have done to build a more diverse and inclusive business community in Wisconsin,” said Jason Rae, president and CEO of the Wisconsin LGBT Chamber of Commerce. “These winners represent the creativity, the determination, and the diversity of the Wisconsin business community and they are committed to building a pro-fairness business community in Wisconsin.”
Businesses and individuals receiving awards include:
- Corporate Partner of the Year: Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin health network
- LGBT Business of the Year: Accurate Web Solution, Green Bay, WI
- Allied Business of the Year: Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport Hotel, Milwaukee, WI
- Nonprofit Organization of the Year: Fair Wisconsin, Madison, WI
- Business Leader of the Year: Terri Coughlin of Coughlin Consulting, Milwaukee, WI
- Advocate of the Year: Dan Schoepke of Alliant Energy, Madison, WI
The awards will be presented at the Chamber’s Anniversary Celebration and Business Showcase on Sept. 27 at the Potawatomi Hotel & Casino, 1721 W. Canal St., Milwaukee. The event runs from 5:30 p.m.—8 p.m., with the presentation of awards taking place at 6:45 p.m. The public is invited to attend. Registration is requested and can be done online at wislgbtchamber.com/anniversary.
For more information, visit wislgbtchamber.com.