Clearview is as free to look at online photos as anyone with an internet connection. What it can't do is capture and sell our faceprints from those photos without consent.
We're suing Clearview AI to bring an end to their unlawful, privacy-destroying surveillance activities. They must answer to the communities harmed by face recognition surveillance.
- Gay rumors come back to haunt Lindsey Graham during a tough re-election campaign
- Recent hangings of blacks arouse fears that lynching has returned to America
- Trump: COVID-19 testing is 'overrated,' but I created 'the greatest testing machine in history'
- Roll Call: Key votes from the Wisconsin congressional delegation this week
- Major survey of Wisconsin's trans and non-binary residents finds high levels of discrimination in work, school, and public settings
- Tulsa's major newspaper urges Trump to cancel June 20 rally
- After violent Madison protest goes largely unchecked, focus shifts to lack of police response
- Gov. Evers, Lt. Gov. Barnes propose policing reforms to addrress racism in Wisconsin
- Lindsay Lohan 'over the moon' about mother's engagement
- COVID-19 vaccine should belong to the people
- Bayer-Monsanto Agrees to $10B Settlement With Victims Poisoned by Roundup Weedkiller
- In Final Decision, EPA Fails to Protect Public From Toxic ‘Forever Chemicals’ in Consumer Products
- How the U.S. Can Have 90 Percent Clean Electricity by 2035
- Advocates Demand Improved Protections for Poultry Workers At Virginia Worker Safety Rules Meeting
- Toilet Paper and Climate Change: NRDC’s Updated “Issue With Tissue” Ranks Brands on Sustainability
- EWG Investigation: Across Farm Country, Nitrate Pollution of Drinking Water for More Than 20 Million Americans Is Getting Worse
- Nitrate Pollution of Drinking Water for More Than 20 Million Americans Is Getting Worse
- Papier hygiénique et changements climatiques: Le NRDC fait le point sur la « Problématique du papier hygiénique » en classant les différentes marques selon leur durabilité
- Siding with Monsanto, California Judge Blocks Cancer Warning Label on Weedkiller Glyphosate
- Mayor Young’s Administration Seeks Unacceptable Last-Minute Delay of Crucial Water Justice Legislation