The Union of Concerned Scientists aims to increase public discussion about the use of nuclear weapons; we are posting these videos to highlight such discussion by candidates for president. As a 501c3 nonpartisan organization, UCS does not support or oppose any candidate for election.
Here, presidential candidate Vermin Supreme answers a question on nuclear weapons policy at a 2020 election campaign event in Concord, NH, on February 5th, 2020.
- Virginia Advances Climate Action, Must Address Energy Efficiency
- Passage of Loophole-riddled Virginia Clean Economy Act Misses Opportunity to Truly Address Climate Change
- EWG News Roundup (3/6): PFAS Resemble Carcinogenic Chemicals, Nitrate Taints Minnesota Drinking Water and More
- Negative Energy: Senate Bill Would End Tax Credits for Renewables and EVs, But Boost Coal, Gas and Nukes
- Our Food System Is In Crisis And We Have A Solution
- "Supreme Inequality": Author Adam Cohen on the Supreme Court's 50-Year Battle Against Justice
- Progressives Urge Elizabeth Warren to Rally Behind Bernie Sanders After She Drops Out of 2020 Race
- Headlines for March 6, 2020
- Conservation Groups Argue in Federal Court That Trump’s Keystone XL Pipeline Approval Was Illegal
- Seismic Oil Activities in Big Cypress Had Adverse, Degrading Effect, Army Corps Finds