Vermin Supreme on nuclear weapons (February 2020)
The Union of Concerned Scientists aims to increase public discussion about the use of nuclear weapons; we are posting these videos to highlight such discussion by candidates for president. As a 501c3 nonpartisan organization, UCS does not support or oppose any candidate for election.
Here, presidential candidate Vermin Supreme answers a question on nuclear weapons policy at a 2020 election campaign event in Concord, NH, on February 5th, 2020.
Post a comment as
Watch this discussion.Stop watching this discussion.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.
- Virginia Advances Climate Action, Must Address Energy Efficiency
- Passage of Loophole-riddled Virginia Clean Economy Act Misses Opportunity to Truly Address Climate Change
- EWG News Roundup (3/6): PFAS Resemble Carcinogenic Chemicals, Nitrate Taints Minnesota Drinking Water and More
- Negative Energy: Senate Bill Would End Tax Credits for Renewables and EVs, But Boost Coal, Gas and Nukes
- Our Food System Is In Crisis And We Have A Solution
- "Supreme Inequality": Author Adam Cohen on the Supreme Court's 50-Year Battle Against Justice
- Progressives Urge Elizabeth Warren to Rally Behind Bernie Sanders After She Drops Out of 2020 Race
- Headlines for March 6, 2020
- Conservation Groups Argue in Federal Court That Trump’s Keystone XL Pipeline Approval Was Illegal
- Seismic Oil Activities in Big Cypress Had Adverse, Degrading Effect, Army Corps Finds
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd,racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming anotherperson will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyoneor anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ismthat is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link oneach comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitnessaccounts, the history behind an article.