Fair Fight founder Stacey Abrams talks about working to make voting safe and accessible in all communities during COVID-19 and beyond, what makes a good vice president and her new book “Our Time Is Now.” #DailyShow #TrevorNoah #StaceyAbrams
Donate to support the Equal Justice Initiative: dailyshow.com/EqualJusticeInitiative
Subscribe to The Daily Show:
Follow The Daily Show:
Watch full episodes of The Daily Show for free: http://www.cc.com/shows/the-daily-show-with-trevor-noah/full-episodes
Follow Comedy Central:
About The Daily Show:
Trevor Noah and The Daily Show correspondents tackle the biggest stories in news, politics and pop culture.
The Daily Show with Trevor Noah airs weeknights at 11/10c on Comedy Central.
- Gay rumors come back to haunt Lindsey Graham during a tough re-election campaign
- Trump: COVID-19 testing is 'overrated,' but I created 'the greatest testing machine in history'
- Top Wisconsin Republican questions legality of secret recording of call involving Gov. Evers
- Tulsa's major newspaper urges Trump to cancel June 20 rally
- Minnesota officials admit officers slashed tires of cars belonging to medics, journalists and protesters
- New Mexico hospital accused of separating Native American mothers from newborns due to coronavirus fears
- Americans are the unhappiest they’ve been in nearly 50 years
- Gov. Evers, Lt. Gov. Barnes propose policing reforms to addrress racism in Wisconsin
- Major advertisers flee Fox News star Tucker Carlson over racist screed
- In landmark ruling, SCOTUS bans workplace discrimination against LGBTQ employees
- On Juneteenth – and Every Day – Support Environmental Justice
- Fighting For Progress: Thank You For Keeping Us Strong!
- Study: Climate Crisis Disproportionately Harms Black Mothers and their Infants
- NRDC: High Court Protections for Dreamers Affirm Core American Values
- EPA Blows Up Court Order Over Rocket Fuel Contaminant in Drinking Water
- As 12 Million Americans Lose Water Protection, New York Passes Landmark Utility Shutoff Law
- Hoboken Becomes First Municipality to Formally Oppose NJ Transit Fracked Gas Power Plant
- Citing PFAS, Key Senators Oppose Trump’s Consumer Safety Nominee
- Senate Funds Lands, Waters with Bipartisan Support
- Trump’s Energy Regulators Are Undercutting Growth of Renewables