Sen. Tom Cotton wants to keep The 1619 Project out of schools, but weirdly enough they both acknowledge that the U.S. could not have become the country it is today without slavery. We imagine Cotton’s ideal slavery lesson plan. #DailyShow #TrevorNoah #The1619Project
Donate to support the NAACP Legal Defense Fund: dailyshow.com/LDF
Subscribe to The Daily Show:
Follow The Daily Show:
Watch full episodes of The Daily Show for free: http://www.cc.com/shows/the-daily-show-with-trevor-noah/full-episodes
Follow Comedy Central:
About The Daily Show:
Trevor Noah and The Daily Show correspondents tackle the biggest stories in news, politics and pop culture.
The Daily Show with Trevor Noah airs weeknights at 11/10c on Comedy Central.
- Popular Midwest Resort Re-Opens With Private Villas, Homes Ready To Host Guests For Fun And Socially Distant Vacations
- Protesters: We will be in Milwaukee, even if DNC is not
- Priyanka Chopra: 'Quarantine has been a blessing'
- Caroline Flack's death ruled suicide by inquest
- Will Gov. Evers order schools to close statewide in fall? At least one Republican fears he will
- A New Option for Personal Protective Equipment
- Coco Austin's dad is back home after coronavirus battle - but must rely on oxygen machine to breathe
- Season delayed: Boise State won't start until Sept. 25 after Mountain West makes schedule changes
- Carnivore Meat Company Partners with Festival Foods to Offer Hemp Chews Throughout Wisconsin
- Doctors Uncover COVID-19 Connections to Blood Clots, Dementia Using Epic
- Groups Will Sue Unless DOE Updates 26 Overdue Energy Efficiency Standards
- Schools Reopening: Let’s Make This a Catalyst for Change
- BP to EWG on Net-Zero Carbon Pledge: ‘No turning back!’ We’ll See.
- Study: Disinfection Byproducts in Drinking Water May Increase Risk of Low Birth Weight Infants
- Even More Billions in U.S. Farm Bailouts Risk Violating Trade Agreements
- At Hillsborough County Commission Candidate Virtual Forum, All Candidates Voice Support for 100% Renewable Energy
- Energy Dept. Sued Over Hiding Details of Loan Guarantee for Appalachian Gas Liquids Project
- Smaller Farms Hit Hard by COVID-19 but Get Little Help From USDA
- Groups Sue Trump Administration Over Harmful NEPA Rules
- EWG News Roundup (8/6): National Pesticide Law Reform, Attacks on Children’s Health and More