The Coleman’s coral root is a desert orchid endemic to southern Arizona & southwestern New Mexico — only a few hundred flowers are known to exist. This one was filmed in the area of the proposed Rosemont copper mine in the Santa Rita Mountains.
- The Fourth Circuit’s Failure of Imagination with Emoluments
- Congress Must Fully Fund IDEA
- EWG News Roundup (7/19): Trump EPA Keeps Brain-Damaging Pesticide Legal, ‘Unhealthy’ Air Days Rise in U.S. Cities and More
- Sanders: Trump’s Ignorance on Climate Change is Threatening the Lives of our Children and Future Generations
- In 2003, This U.K. Whistleblower Almost Stopped the Iraq Invasion. A New Film Tells Her Story
- Anti-Racist Historian: Attacks on Rep. Omar Rooted in Belief "America is for White People"
- Headlines for July 19, 2019
- Lawsuit Launched to Protect Imperiled Dunes Sagebrush Lizard in Texas, New Mexico
- Lawsuit Forces Trump Administration to Consider Oil Drilling’s Harm to Endangered Wildlife in Gulf of Mexico
- Trump Administration Agrees to Revisit Ocean Salmon Fishing Impact on Endangered West Coast Orcas