At the Progress Iowa Corn Feed in Cedar Rapids on July 14, 2019, Kirsten Gillibrand goes on record asking the Democratic National Committee (DNC) to host a climate debate. Twenty-one Democratic candidates are now on record supporting a climate debate.
Add your name to the list of people that want a climate debate: http://bit.ly/2KdJjzL
- Lily Collins confirms new romance
- French Montana says his friendship with Drake is 'organic'
- Jada Pinkett Smith's unconventional marriage
- Now Streaming: 'Mission: Impossible' series keeps getting better
- Laura Carmichael almost quit acting before Downton Abbey
- Taylor Swift 'to buy 30m London home'
- Jamie Foxx is 'helping out' young singer
- Trump’s EPA Ignores Threat of Hazardous Spills
- White House Aides Evacuate Over Asbestos Risks as Administration Moves To Keep Deadly Carcinogen Legal
- Community and Environmental Organizations Push Michigan Public Service Commission to Reject DTE’s Long-Term Energy Plan
- New NRDC Tool Calculates Cost of Electricity by Resource Used
- World Wildlife Conference: Parties Vote to Help End Giraffes’ Silent Extinction
- 2020 Candidates Address Historical Trauma, Missing Indigenous Women & More at Native American Forum
- Warren Apologizes to Native Americans; Sanders Backs Rescinding Medals for Wounded Knee Massacre
- Headlines for August 22, 2019
- World Governments Agree to Trade Protections for Giraffes
- Lawsuit Challenges Trump Administration Attack on Endangered Species Act