I Saw A Bird with Audubon: Episode 11
Register for the next episode: http://ow.ly/NATU30r6FCI
This month, meet astronaut and Audubon board member Dr. Kathryn Sullivan! Then have your fall bird migration questions answered by Cornell Lab of Ornithology's Dr. Kevin J. McGowan and Audubon’s Chad Witko, and learn tips and activities for back-to-school season from Audubon's Joseph Manson and Angel Poe.
The National Audubon Society is a non-profit environmental organization dedicated to conservation. We protect birds and the places they need, today and tomorrow.
Don't forget to follow us on social!
Post a comment as
Watch this discussion.Stop watching this discussion.
- Wisconsin reports nation's sixth lowest anxiety level during COVID study
- Demand the removal of Kenosha police chief and county sheriff
- Led by Milwaukee Bucks, professional athletes strike for black lives
- Rockline Announces Major $20 Million Production Capacity Expansion
- Power Trip vocalist Riley Gale dies aged 35
- Anyone Heard of CBG and CBN?
- Groups representing over half of all US Jews sign full-page ad in NYT supporting Black Lives Matter
- Trump campaign announces convention speakers, including some Wisconsinites
- Iggy Pop's cockatoo Biggy Pop becomes Byron Bay Wildlife Hospital patron
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.
- Tell our Lawmakers Enough is Enough: We Demand Action Now
- EWG News Roundup (8/27): Costly Algal Blooms, California Senate Spikes Lead Faucet Protection Bill and More
- EWG Comments to NEJAC Recommending Measures for Addressing PFAS Contamination Crisis
- BREAKING: Dangerous Gas Leak at Valley Generating Station Covered Up By LADWP
- EPA Cancels Study To Incinerate PFAS Waste Near N.J. Fenceline Community
- Nuclear Industry Politics: Bribes, Corruption and Lies
- EWG Analysis: Preventing and Treating Algae Blooms in U.S. Has Cost At Least $1.1 Billion Since 2010
- New Analysis: Half of America Suddenly Vulnerable to Water Shutoffs
- Senate Dems Climate Report: Underwhelming and Inadequate
- Mondaire Jones Joins Movement Against Danskammer Fracked Gas Plant
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd,racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming anotherperson will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyoneor anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ismthat is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link oneach comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitnessaccounts, the history behind an article.