Subscribe to #PETA: https://bit.ly/2Qu3mOO . 🔔Turn on ALL push notifications 🔔
A PETA eyewitness exposé of a former Canada Goose down supplier reveals that workers rounded up panicked geese, grabbing and carrying them by the neck, as they struggled with their entire weight hanging from their necks, and crammed them into densely packed cages for transport to slaughter. After a trip from the farm to the slaughterhouse lasting over five hours, the geese watched, terrified, as others right in front of them were shackled and killed—until it was their turn. While Canada Goose insists that it no longer used this farm to source its feathers at the time of the investigation, the treatment of animals uncovered should cause great concern and reveals that there’s absolutely no such thing as ethical down—despite what Canada Goose claims. The best way to help geese suffering right now is not to buy anything containing down. Canada Goose could easily ditch down today—urge the company to do just that!
PETA's mission statement is that animals are not ours to experiment on, eat, wear, use for entertainment, or abuse in any other way: https://www.peta.org/about-peta/
The website the meat industry doesn't want you to see: https://www.meat.org/
How to go vegan: https://how-to-go-vegan.peta.org/
PETA Saves: https://spotlight.peta.org/petasaves/
- After six decades at Capitol, Madison Sen. Fred Risser announces his retirement
- Mark Wahlberg is 'out of the loop' with Hollywood
- Don Henley pays glowing tribute to Kenny Rogers
- Associated Bank announces financial relief measures to support customers affected by COVID-19
- Kim Kardashian West's grandmother MJ has been 'self quarantined for over a month'
- Jimmy Fallon's daughters don't realise they're on TV
- Dionne Warwick will retire when her voice and looks aren't the same
- Direct Stimulus Payments Would Deliver Quick Financial Assistance to Most, but Blocks Some Families from Receiving Aid
- Is The Coronavirus Stimulus Plan Bailing Out Oil & Gas?
- Mr. Trump, Enforce the Defense Production Act
- EWG News Roundup (3/27): 2020 Dirty Dozen™, Keeping a Healthy Home During Coronavirus and More
- EWG: More Stimulus Support for Nutrition Programs, Food and Farm Workers and Clean Energy Jobs
- Citing Coronavirus, Trump EPA Halts Enforcement of Critical Key Environmental Laws
- Gov. Wolf Vetoes Harmful Petrochemical Bill
- Sen. Bernie Sanders and Rep. Ilhan Omar Lead Letter Calling on Amazon to Protect Workers
- USDA Is Shrugging Its Shoulders About Deceptive “Product of USA” Labels
- COVID-19 Means Greater Anxiety for Youth Who are Incarcerated