Jane Fonda is joined by Mark Magaña, founding President and CEO of GreenLatinos, a national non-profit organization that convenes a broad coalition of Latino environmental leaders from across the country to address climate issues affecting the health and welfare of the Latinx community.
Tune in to listen to the discussion on climate, environmental justice, civic engagement and more!
- Michigan Supreme Court is reviewing case of a teenager jailed for not doing online schoolwork
- County Board rejects 'Constitutional County' resolution
- Prince Andrew escorted Princess Beatrice down the aisle
- Wisconsin’s 23,000 rejected absentee ballots in April could spell trouble for November
- Washburn, Bayfield County weigh face mask ordinances
- As federal agents terrorize Portland, Trump aims next at Chicago
- Wisconsin's largest teachers' unions don't want to go back to school this fall
- New York bans travelers from Wisconsin due to the state's high rate of coronavirus spread
- As COVID ravages Trumpland, Republican governors choose different paths
- Packers by position: In the wake of Jordan Love pick, will Aaron Rodgers respond with renewed motivation, determination?
- Ohio Needs a New Energy Vision
- Trump Administration Rubber Stamps Pebble Mine Review
- Court Upholds California’s Coordination with Quebec to Cut Climate Pollution
- NRDC: EPA Gives Uranium Miners Free Pass to Pollute
- EWG News Roundup (7/23): House Passes PFAS Reforms in Military Spending Bill, Bodies of Water Infested With E. Coli and More
- Historic PFAS Investments Proposed in House Spending Bills
- New Senate Data Underscores Urgent Need for Federal Moratorium on Utility Shut-Offs
- Lakes With Algae Outbreaks May Also Be Tainted with E. Coli
- Court Ruling: EPA Failed to Assess Enlist Duo’s Impact on Monarch Butterflies
- Why Congress Shouldn’t Let the Boost to Unemployment Benefits Lapse, in Four Charts