Outed as transgender at work, Carter Brown faced months of discrimination and harassment before he was ultimately fired. Brown joins HRC in calling on Congress to pass the Equality Act — legislation that would extend federal protections for LGBTQ people once and for all.
- USDA is Rolling Out the Red Carpet to Listeria
- Toxic-Free Cosmetics Act Would Ban Cosmetics With Chemicals Linked to Cancer or Reproductive Harm
- EWG News Roundup (2/21): EPA (Finally) Moves To Regulate PFAS, Toxic Algae Poses Airborne Risks and More
- Iowa General Assembly Again Fails to Deliver Solution to Factory Farm Crisis
- Peoria-Area Grantees Announced Today Following $8.6 Million Settlement with Energy Company
- On PFAS, Weak Tea That Taxes Ordinary Americans and Absolves Corporate Cronies
- There They Go Again: Energy Department Disses the Future of Renewables
- Malcolm X's Daughter Ilyasah Shabazz on Her Father's Legacy & the New Series "Who Killed Malcolm X?"
- Headlines for February 21, 2020
- Feds Urged to Deny Permit for 200-foot Dam on San Francisco River on Arizona-New Mexico Border