Dulcé Sloan meets voter suppression’s nasty cousin, census suppression, and talks to Stacey Abrams’s sister Dr. Jeanine Abrams McLean about the 2020 census and the fight to get Black folks accurately represented via the Fair Count organization. #DailyShow #TrevorNoah #DulcéSloan
Donate to support the Equal Justice Initiative: dailyshow.com/EqualJusticeInitiative
Subscribe to The Daily Show:
Follow The Daily Show:
Watch full episodes of The Daily Show for free: http://www.cc.com/shows/the-daily-show-with-trevor-noah/full-episodes
Follow Comedy Central:
About The Daily Show:
Trevor Noah and The Daily Show correspondents tackle the biggest stories in news, politics and pop culture.
The Daily Show with Trevor Noah airs weeknights at 11/10c on Comedy Central.
- Protesters: We will be in Milwaukee, even if DNC is not
- Popular Midwest Resort Re-Opens With Private Villas, Homes Ready To Host Guests For Fun And Socially Distant Vacations
- Priyanka Chopra: 'Quarantine has been a blessing'
- Caroline Flack's death ruled suicide by inquest
- Season delayed: Boise State won't start until Sept. 25 after Mountain West makes schedule changes
- HOW DID AUBURN HOOPS SURPASS MIZZOU?
- $20,000 reward offered for information about death of Black Trump supporter
- New York bans travelers from Wisconsin due to the state's high rate of coronavirus spread
- Michigan Supreme Court is reviewing case of a teenager jailed for not doing online schoolwork
- A New Option for Personal Protective Equipment
- Groups Will Sue Unless DOE Updates 26 Overdue Energy Efficiency Standards
- Schools Reopening: Let’s Make This a Catalyst for Change
- BP to EWG on Net-Zero Carbon Pledge: ‘No turning back!’ We’ll See.
- Study: Disinfection Byproducts in Drinking Water May Increase Risk of Low Birth Weight Infants
- Even More Billions in U.S. Farm Bailouts Risk Violating Trade Agreements
- At Hillsborough County Commission Candidate Virtual Forum, All Candidates Voice Support for 100% Renewable Energy
- Energy Dept. Sued Over Hiding Details of Loan Guarantee for Appalachian Gas Liquids Project
- Smaller Farms Hit Hard by COVID-19 but Get Little Help From USDA
- Groups Sue Trump Administration Over Harmful NEPA Rules
- EWG News Roundup (8/6): National Pesticide Law Reform, Attacks on Children’s Health and More