With COVID-19 disrupting day-to-day operations and many significant cases on the docket this term, it has been an exceptionally busy term for the Supreme Court.
Our 21st annual Supreme Court Review program, presented in partnership with the National Constitution Center, featured distinguished legal scholars Erwin Chemerinsky, Paul Clement, Frederick Lawrence, and Dahlia Lithwick discussing the most important cases of the term, including separation of church and state, immigration, and Title VII employment discrimination. They also spoke about what to expect at the Supreme Court next year.
The program was held virtually on August 4, 2020.
copyright © 2020 ADL and The National Constitution Center
- Whitewater ranks the poorest of Wisconsin towns, study finds
- President Trump to rally in Wisconsin Monday, same day Democratic convention was to start in Milwaukee
- Local authorities weigh uses of mask mandate
- Waukesha state Rep: Science says it is safe to send Wisconsin kids to school this fall
- Chrissy Teigen was unknowingly pregnant during surgery
- Harley-Davidson And Jason Momoa Collaborate During Social Distancing To Celebrate The Power Of Riding
- Jewelers Mutual Group Launches Transformational Zing(TM) Platform for Jewelry Industry
- Wisconsin’s 23,000 rejected absentee ballots in April could spell trouble for November
- Travis Scott raising Stormi to be 'aware' of the world
- Jennifer Hudson helps 2,000 Chicago youngsters with school supplies
- Larchmont Passes Resolution Opposing Danskammer Fracked Gas Plant
- U.S. Agrees to Decide Pangolin Protections
- Study: Racial Disparities Affect How Sick Kids Get With COVID-19
- Trump Opens Arctic Refuge to Polluters
- Trump Administration to Withdraw Disgraceful Pendley Nomination
- Black Women Have to Work 8 months into 2020 to be Paid the Same as White Men in 2019
- Culver City Takes Historic Steps to End Neighborhood Oil Drilling
- The Top Ten Problems with Trump’s Attempt at Providing Covid-19 Relief
- EWG News Roundup (8/13): Schools’ Tap Water in the Time of COVID-19, Nitrate Pollution in Minnesota, a Twitter Battle with BP and More
- EPA Methane Rollback Endangers Health & Climate