As featured on
In the Ken Hudson case, experts are puzzled by tests finding no human DNA in the red substance on his left foot. Is it animal blood? A judge has granted more testing.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- EWG News Roundup (1/18): EPA Sides with Monsanto’s ‘Science,’ Congress Introduces Bipartisan PFAS Legislation and More
- Latest Defense Report Aims to Get Military Climate Ready, But Key Information Also Missing
- EWG Comments to to the Department of HHS's Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion on the Healthy People 2030 Initiative
- We Should Move MLK Day to Election Day
- Battling for Rights Restoration, Honoring Dr. King
- Who is William Barr? Trump's attorney general pick on key issues
- Trump EPA’s Meddling with Toxic Chemicals Law Sparks Bipartisan Calls for Oversight Hearing
- A Coup in Progress? Venezuelan Foreign Minister Decries U.S. & Brazil-Backed Effort to Oust Maduro
- Rep. Ro Khanna: U.S. Troops Are a "Sitting Target" in Syria; It's Time to Bring Them Home
- Headlines for January 18, 2019