As featured on
A former energy company executive from Vermont has a shot at becoming the nation's first transgender governor — but she says that's not the main reason she's running.
Democratic primary voters in Vermont selected out transgender woman Christine Hallquist as their nominee for governor, making her the first out trans person to be the gubernatorial nominee of a major American political party.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
WiGBits Headline News
Would you like to receive our WiGBits? Signup today!
WiG Entertainment News
Would you like to receive our WiG Entertainment News? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our Digital Issue? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our Advertising news? Signup today!
- Pre-hearing conference set for challenge to Great Lakes water diversion for Foxconn
- Chicago festival will bring Wu-Tang Clan and more
- Environmental groups seek to intervene in Illinois suit against Trump Tower
- Water use for fracking rises 770 percent since 2011
- Cake's Jon McCrea talks new album, environmentalism and the state of the music industry
- Republican officials are struggling to coexist with Trump, as the GOP base rewards him with adulation