Did you know that an Arizona man just died following Trump's coronavirus advice?! Listen to this ICU nurse's urgent plea to stop the spread of disinformation. Jesse, who is on the front lines battling the pandemic in Wisconsin hospitals, explains why disinformation needs to stop NOW or more deaths like this will happen.
False and misleading coronavirus information is spreading faster than the virus, and Trump escalates it with his constant tweets. Facebook and Twitter are cracking down on Covid19 disinformation, but they’re doing NOTHING when it comes from official sources like Trump and Fox.
Help us demand these social media platforms flag and remove anything that misleads the public.
- Gay rumors come back to haunt Lindsey Graham during a tough re-election campaign
- Here's where Wisconsin's congressional delegation stands on police reform
- Minnesota officials admit officers slashed tires of cars belonging to medics, journalists and protesters
- Major advertisers flee Fox News star Tucker Carlson over racist screed
- Top Wisconsin Republican questions legality of secret recording of call involving Gov. Evers
- Wisconsin 2021 OL Mbow found a love for football, now he's trying to find the right football school
- Tulsa's major newspaper urges Trump to cancel June 20 rally
- Judge promises speedy resolution to voter ID, absentee voting rules in Wisconsin
- New Mexico hospital accused of separating Native American mothers from newborns due to coronavirus fears
- Wisconsin is one of 16 states with no legal cannabis industry jobs
- Fighting For Progress: Thank You For Keeping Us Strong!
- Study: Climate Crisis Disproportionately Harms Black Mothers and their Infants
- NRDC: High Court Protections for Dreamers Affirm Core American Values
- EPA Blows Up Court Order Over Rocket Fuel Contaminant in Drinking Water
- As 12 Million Americans Lose Water Protection, New York Passes Landmark Utility Shutoff Law
- Hoboken Becomes First Municipality to Formally Oppose NJ Transit Fracked Gas Power Plant
- Citing PFAS, Key Senators Oppose Trump’s Consumer Safety Nominee
- Senate Funds Lands, Waters with Bipartisan Support
- Trump’s Energy Regulators Are Undercutting Growth of Renewables
- NRDC and Partners Sue Trump Administration Over Marine Monument Rollback