GET MORE IMPACT WITH YOUR AD DOLLARS!
Join Wisconsin Gazette’s uniquely engaged, progressive community.
Wisconsin Gazette began in 2009 as a print and online publication focused primarily on the state’s LGBT readers. WiG is now considered among the state’s best alternative publications, providing compelling coverage of news and political stories that are often overlooked by mainstream news sources — coverage that has the power to instigate positive reform in Wisconsin.
- 23,000 print copies distributed every other week at about 600 locations — and growing.
- Winner of nine Milwaukee Press Club Awards in 2011 and 2012.
- In our fifth year of steady, continual growth.
- Regular advertisers include some of the state’s best-known and most prestigious businesses, civic and cultural organizations.
- With dual income and generally no kids, gay and lesbian couples represent one of the nation’s most sought-after niche markets.
Wisconsin Gazette currently is distributed at 600 sites, including grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, retail and book stores, libraries and public spaces throughout southeastern Wisconsin and Madison. WiG is the only Milwaukee-based alternative publication with significant circulation in the Madison, Kenosha and Racine metro areas.
Contact WiG at (414) 961-3240 or