The menu is expanding for the Wisconsin State Fair, which starts Aug. 2 and continues through Aug. 12.
There are 57 new foods at this year's fair, including:
• A deep-fried, bacon-wrapped cheddar hot dog on a stick.
• A beer float involving beer and ice cream.
• A pork doughnut, which is a sugared doughnut stuffed with barbeque pork.
• Deep-fried, bacon-wrapped Tater Tots on-a-stick.
• Sweet potato fries with marshmallow dipping cream.
• A Chimi-Nutella, which is banana, Nutella, cinnamon, pecans and powdered sugar in a flour tortilla.
• A reuben brat, which is a brat dipped in rye batter and a steak and brat sub.
• A “fat Elvis on a stick,” which is a peanut butter cup in banana batter with bacon.
The fair is held at Wisconsin State Fair Park, 640 S. 84th St., West Allis.
For more, go to www.wistatefair.com.