The Gay & Lesbian Victory Fund this week announced 16 more endorsements of openly LGBT candidates in the United States.
July’s endorsement slate brings to 146 the number of out candidates endorsed by the group this year, according to the national group founded to elect LGBT people to posts at local, state and federal levels.
The newest Victory Fund candidates are:
• Judy Appel, in Berkeley, Calif., for school board director.
• Don Bourque, in Massachusetts, for the state house of representatives.
• Ken Cheuvront, in Arizona, for the state senate.
• Tim Coco, in Massachusetts, for the state senate.
• Shelly Crocker, in Washington, for the state house.
• Tom DeGree, in Minnesota, for the state house.
• Gina Duncan, in Orange County, Fla., for county commissioner.
• Aaron Gill, in New Hampshire, for the state house.
• Heather Giugni, in Hawaii, for the state house.
• Dan Miller, in Harrisburg, Pa., for mayor.
• Jamie Pedersen, in Washington, for the state house.
• Laura Pisaturo, in Rhode Island, for the state senate.
• Lawrence Robinson, In Arizona, for the Roosevelt Elementary School District Governing Board.
• Ken Ross, in Ingham County, Mich., for circuit court judge.
• Matt Trieber, in Vermont, for the state house.
• Susan Wilson, in North Carolina, for the state house.
On the Web: http://www.victoryfund.org/home.