Log Cabin Republicans, the nation’s largest gay GOP group, has announced endorsements for the U.S. House and Senate.
LCR, in a news release, said “many of candidates have been vetted through the Young Guns program at the National Republican Congressional Committee, and/or have earned the support of their local Log Cabin Republicans chapter. ”
The candidates “appreciate that all Americans seek to enjoy the same freedoms and inalienable rights, regardless of their sexual orientation or gender identity.”
For the Senate, LCR endorsed incumbent Republican Scott Brown in Massachusetts.
The House endorsements went to:
• Charlie Bass in New Hampshire.
• Judy Biggert and Bob Dold in Illinois
• Mary Bono-Mack, John Campbell, Gary DeLong and John Dennis in California.
• Joe Carvin, Richard Hanna and Nan Hayworth in New York.
• Charles Djou in Hawaii.
• Chris Fields in Minnesota.
• Charlie Dent and Mike Fitzpatrick in Pennsylvania.
• Leonard Lance in New Jersey.
• Dave Reichert in Washington state.
• Andrew Roraback in Connecticut.
• Ileana Ros-Lehtinen in Florida.
• Richard Tisei in Massachusetts.
LCR has not made any endorsement in the presidential race.